Sunday, May 07, 2006

Gradiations

The changes of students to graduates happens every year, but it only seems important when someone you know gets this honor. My older brother, Thomas, just got his Bachelor's earlier today and it was amazing that there he was standing and receiving his degree only a year after he had a major stroke. It was very inspiring for me.

I still am in the process of school and will have to do some research in order to see what (or if) the credit hours I took at a small (un-named) community college will be carried over when I further my education possibly later this year. I'm holding off, because of my debt situation, but I'm going to look into what options I have in the way of assistance for school.

On a personal note: I'd like to check out Sinclair with you sometime and have you introduce me to the staff there. Congratulations on becoming a graduate (again) and I hope that your motivation rubs off on me a little. Take care! :D

No comments: