Monday, February 11, 2008

Mourning again!

LOTS OF STUFF SINCE WE LAST "SPOKE"! TOO MUCH!

Well, maybe now that life is back to 'normal' (ie, life without love, or life without someone you love who doesn't love you back).

It sucks! I now have to struggle to keep my love in check without letting Satan try to taint my love with thoughts of pain and regret.

I'm mourning the loss of a possibility of being with someone I love (Chanda). I love you, Chanda! I would have stayed with you forever! I miss you! I pray for you and your happiness and the possibility that you will return to me someday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Tim,


Leaving a message this way maybe odd but its the only way to reach you. My name is Bobby White and Im a reporter with the Wall Street Journal. Im working on a story about gamerpoint addiction and would love to talk. It’s a tongue in cheek story about gamers trading gamerpoint secrets and the impulse to constantly improve your score. While doing research I ran across your blog. Can we chat? I can be reached at 415 765 6112 or shoot me an email. bobby.white@wsj.com

Tim Watson said...

Well, I just sent you an email at your email address. Yeah, I was a little caught off guard by your method of getting a hold of me. I usually only get spam comments on this blog.

Anonymous said...

You will always have a special place in my heart Tim. I only wish you the best, now and always. Love, Chanda