Friday, June 27, 2008

A new job!

Well, God did bless me with a job. I did a few interviews this week and the end of last week. I found out about this job late Thursday of last week, loved the pay, sent my resume via email, got a call about it early the next morning (on Friday), then set up an interview for later that day (rescheduling another interview for this past Tuesday). Did the interview (thought it went great), then heard back from them on Monday that they wanted to offer me the job. I thought I would start next Tuesday, but they called me on Wednesday and asked if I could start yesterday. Today is my second day.

The pay is great, but the drive is far. It's not really graphic design, as in that it's not really "creative", but I am using my skills. So far, so good. Now, I'm just worried about my plans for finishing up school. I have to trust God, though, that He will provide and make everything work out for me. I have to keep going down this path if it's God's Will.

Thanks for praying for me everybody!

No comments: