Friday, May 29, 2009

Portfolio Review and Graduation


Hey, everyone! It's been a long time since my last post and quite a bit has happened over the course of life that has taken up all of my time. Namely, finishing up school and getting ready for my Design Portfolio Review at Sinclair on June 4th, which is basically like an extended job interview with 3 different interviewers. I have to show my best work and be on my best behavior, while I talk about my work for 20 minutes (x3). I bet after all that talking, I'd be sick of looking at my designs. :D

There is an Open House after the formal proceedings, which start at 3PM and finally end around 7:30PM, which is when the Open House event starts (which if you'd like to come, you are more than welcome to stop by and look at my designs, as well as give me paying work so I can live! ;). Here's the link to the Open House I made on Facebook with all the info.

Graduation is a little over a week later. "The 2009 Sinclair Community College Commencement ceremony will be held on Friday, June 12, 2009, at 6:45 p.m. at the University of Dayton Arena." If you'd like to come and support me, I'd really appreciate it. If you can't make it, I'd also appreciate any kind words (monetary gifts are ALWAYS appreciated! ;).

Bye for now, have lots of work to do!

No comments: