Sunday, July 23, 2006

"are you receiving me?"

"Can you hear me now?"

Just a post to get some response in my comments. While I mainly post on my blog for myself (as a way to write down my thoughts, a record of the events going on in my life), I also try to write things from a perspective that others may read it. The thing is, since noone write comments on my blog, I'm not even sure if anyone even reads it.

I don't need to be an internet personality or want 'fame' from my efforts here, as the only people I think would even benefit from my musings or ramblings is people I know personally. I just would like an echo back once in a while from people I know to let me know they care. :D

[I'm pretty sure you don't need a Blogger account to post, but in order to curb my comments from being spammed by robots with useless junk, you have to be able to confirm that you see a picture with words and letters to comment on my blog.]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I do try to read your blog when I have time. Thanks for sharing as we don't have much time to talk. Can we play a video game over the weekend?

Tim Watson said...

Wow! A reply?!

Thanks! :D