Saturday, September 23, 2006

School, sleep, (look for work?)

Well, yesterday was my last day of work and to celebrate, some of the people from work went bowling at a local bowling alley. For some of the people working there, it was the end of an era, but for me, it was just a short (but very long) 5 months.

While I don't get along with everybody (in fact, there were a few people I had a hard time with, or they had a hard time with me), it was nice that I could go and have a fun time with a few of the people I'd worked with nearly every day for almost half a year. I didn't really get to make friends with anybody there, but I wouldn't mind getting together in the future.

Anyway, I'll have a LOT of free-time on my hands now and it'd be a good chance to get some of the homework I have to do for my classes next week, but I don't want to get sedentary again and lazy.

GET A JOB!!

No comments: