Saturday, April 23, 2005

Detroit trip!

Well, it's been a while since I posted last on here. I'm going with a friend to Detroit and will be gone all next week. The only thing is that I checked the weather and for some reason the weather had to turn sour. :(

I'm trying to figure out what we're going to be doing, but there are a couple cool clubs and places to visit up there, that I will see if possible. I'd like to check out Club Space in Detroit, maybe Bleu Room (there's a Gabriel and Dresden show there next Sat.). I'm thinking about also visiting the Henry Ford museum while there. My cousins and there family used to live up in Pontiac (or near there) and I visited them up there once when I was young. The things I remember now are playing Super Mario Bros. and Duck Hunt on their NES, watching Short Circuit on cable, and driving by the Silver Dome (weird the things that are burned into your memory).

No comments: