Friday, March 31, 2006

In other news...

Dan, Tom & Tim Watson in front of art
Last Thursday, March 23, my brother, Tom, participated in an art show showcasing University of Dayton's art students. Just to be able to get included was quite an honor, even though it still had an entree fee.

The art was very inspiring and it urged me to get back into my art. There were some very good pieces and I was impressed with the originality of some of them. I would be hard-pressed to rise to the level needed to in that exhibit, sadly. I really haven't done much with my art, lately (too much video gaming, perhaps?). ;)

The picture above was taken my Tom's fiancee, Liz, and shows the last remaining Watson brothers standing next to Tom's entree.

Dan, my younger brother, is away right now on a two week trip with friends he's met traveling the world. He's going to be in Washington state, Vancouver, Portland, and Arizona. I wish I could go back to Vancouver, at least (maybe when the 2010 Olympics?).

It'd be great if he could update his blog with photos or details about what he's doing while he's gone, but I don't know if he'd want to sit at a computer when there's snowboarding to do. :D

No comments: