Wednesday, March 29, 2006

RR6=Done! (Well, not quite)

Well, I just got 100% completion on Ridge Racer 6's World Xplorer (the single player 'career' mode). 235 races all without Nitrous Support. I'm glad it's over. My arms are shaky right now because of the adrenaline rush playing the last race.

I've got 2 achievements left for the game: 10,000 Miles Driven & No-Crash Victory. I've got ~7,000 miles driven so far and I'm not seriously going to go for the No-Crash Victory, though it would be a good method to get my remaining 3,000 miles in. My playtime is ~71 hours right now. Good thing this game tells you how close you are to an achievement, like how many miles you've driven, unlike other games which just leave you guessing.

Oh, I've also changed my Gamercard to reflect the euphoric state I'm in after beating RR6:
RR6-Gamercard2

A happy face to go with my jubilation over beating it. The background of the smiley face is also purple to go with the purple color of the Xploration Complete achievement icon (and I didn't even plan it that way!). :D
Xploration Complete!

No comments: