Monday, March 20, 2006

Shout-outs to my Xbox Live homies!

A while back I wrote a post called "Strange Live-fellows; well, since then I've gotten a few new acquaintances/friends on Live:

BarebackRex : 14-year-old from Northern Scotland I met while playing Perfect Dark Zero co-op online/ nice kid, though I have a hard time understanding what he's saying because of his strong accent/ What's up, mate! :D

Sovereign Phil : quirky guy from North Carolina I met while playing Dead or Alive 4 about a month ago/ helped me out with getting some achievements/ "Maniacal laugh!" ;)

YummyBooger : nice guy from Detroit I met while playing DOA4 through Sovereign Phil/ now that I think about it, he seems to have dropped off my friends list for some reason; what's up with that?! :-/

Devil Jin27 : Cool guy I met playing DOA4 through Sovereign Phil from Philadelphia, PA/ we have a friendly competition with our Gamerscore (when I first met him, his score was slightly higher than mine, then mine was higher, etc...)/ loves Burnout Revenge! ;)

MarineSaunders : nice guy from Tennessee whom I met while playing Ridge Racer 6 last week/

Sadly, there really isn't many females playing on Live (though I have a few on my friends list), but you really can't be sure about who you meet online (I was talking about this with Devil Jin27 last night). I've met some a lot of cool people online that I will probably never meet in person, but I would probably be good friends with them if we ever did.

Take care, guys and I'll see you online again soon!

No comments: